Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Summer!

Wow, what a busy summer we have had! This week, Annsley has swimming lessons and is doing so well trying to put her head under water. I am so proud of how hard she is trying. I believe she really does hate to get water in her ears. The kids had their pictures made last night and I can't wait to see them! The setting was near an old barn and a field of flowers. I especially can't wait to see the pic of all our feet!
I never thought I would be the one to can vegetables, but I have canned 25 jars of green beans this week! Who'd of thought?
Also, Jason and I attended an informational class on foster care tonight just to see what we thought about it. I personally am still trying to process it all. The need is so great for these children, but at the same time I have to think about my own. We definately need to pray about it.
Oh yeah, I am also so proud of myself for figuring out how to download a template to this blog. It took me 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment