"There could never be a more beautiful you...
Defy the lies, disguises, and hoops they make you jump through...
YOU were made to fill a purpose that only you can do,
There could never be a more beautiful you...!"
I love this new song by Johnny Diaz! It is one of my absolute favorites right now. I wish I knew all the words, but basically it describes a little girl who grows up trying to be what the world tells her to be, but there is ONE who thinks she is beautiful just the way she is and He'll treat her like the "JEWEL" she is!! It makes me tear up because I think of my precious daughters and all the lies that are out there that they could give in to. I pray they realize just special they are because of the ONE who created them. I love you Annsley and Emma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment