Sometimes I don't know if I should even blog..... I have always kept journals, ever since I was a little girl. But blogging for everyone else to read is a little unsettling to me. That is why I usually just post scripture or a "general" entry about random stuff. To post on the internet all my thoughts, feelings, opinions, likes, dislikes, kinda makes me feel either, well full of myself, or very transparent. I haven't figured out which one yet. Really, the only thing I DO know about blogging, is that I want God to be seen first, and me, second.
Then, when I read blogs like, this:
www.servinghischildreninuganda.blogspot.com
I realize how encouraging it is to see how God is using His people all over the world for HIS purposes. He can even use the internet to uplift believers and gain Glory for Himself all at the same time! So, who knows, maybe my blog will encourage people in some small way, maybe even by the music that plays...............
It does make us transparent, doesn't it? To blog that is. I guess that is why I have only about 8 followers and keep it really hush-hush. But it is all, all about God. We are transparent to Him so why do we care if we are to others. But on the otherhand, I think it is wise to watch what we say. Does that make sense? Love you Lee Anne.
ReplyDelete