Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOOOng Winter Days

I told my myself I needed to blog since it has been almost a month. 2 weeks of Christmas break, plus this week off for snow make for some very bored, out of routine children( in a very small 2 bedroom apartment) with a mother who is way beyond her patience level!
Christmas break is a blur. I really don't have the energy to put into words the situations we encountered, but please continue to pray for Emma. Her seizure on Christmas day was out of the blue. All tests so far have come back good, but still no explanation as to why she went down. Riding in an ambulance to UK Hospital on Christmas day is not something I want to remember, but she seems to be fine now! Also please pray for my aunt in Alabama, who had a stroke 2 days after Christmas. She is miraculously doing better, so God is good!!
I just keep repeating to myself "I trust God." I also read something the other day that I am trying to meditate on: NEVER QUESTION GOD IN THE DARK WHAT HE SHOWED YOU IN THE LIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment