Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Name

Revelation 2:17: "Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. I will give the victor some of the HIDDEN MANNA. I will also give him a white stone and on the stone a new name is inscribed that no one knows except the one who receives it."

Father, I know you are interceding on our behalf........Give us the strenth to endure and run this race you have set before us with GRACE, Compassion, and Courage.
I trust in Your faithfullness...................................






This post is kinda all over the place, but my head is like a whirl wind right now. There has been SO MUCH opposition over the last several weeks that I felt like satan was sittin back laughing over how I have handled a lot of stuff........... That is pretty vague, I know, but this morning in my devotion, I finally heard a very clear word from God.
In My Utmost For His Highest, today's devotion was pretty blunt:"Much of the distress we experience as Christians comes not as a result from sin, but because we are ignorant of the laws of our own nature...... If the Spirit of God has stirred you, make as many of your decisions as possible irrevocable, and let the consequences be what they will. When God gives us a vision, we must transact business with Him at that point, no matter what the cost. "


Back to the scripture in Revelation, wow, He gives us our spiritual nourishment, or our HIDDEN MANNA. HE alone is able to give us a NEW NAME. In regards to our adoption, HE alone is giving our precious new addition, a NEW NAME. Praise you Jesus!!

2 comments:

  1. faith walking. it isn't easy!!! i know this too! keep it up lee! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. faith walking. it isn't easy!!! i know this too! keep it up lee! love ya!

    ReplyDelete