Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I-797C Approval

I'm so excited! Our dossier specialist from Wasatch emailed me yesterday and said she just got our I800A approval, which is the form I-797C. This took around a month and a half, and in my book, that is not thaaaat long. Since she also told us that we are pretty much guaranteed a log in date by Oct 1, that only puts us waiting our Letter of Acceptance, Article 5, and Travel Call!!!!!!!!!

Time has been moving pretty slowly...... up until now!

I feel like saying, "Whoooaa, I need more time! HELP! Are you SURE God this is what you want from us? I mean, I know I prayed about it for 3 very long years, but I'm not ready!!"


God has a huge sense of humor, don't ya think?? " For MY ways are not your ways, and MY thoughts are not your thoughts."

Along with our building and recent move, my brain literally can't take much more. I don't do well with change and never have. I covet any and all prayers for our life right now. Would you pray for us? For our Lia Grace? For our children?
God is so ultimately good. I TRUST and KNOW that He has brought us this far, and He WILL get us through.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That didn't take long at all:)
    We made the deadline to - lid 9/16. Wouldn't it be cool if we could travel at the same time? But first we have to find our little one!

    ReplyDelete