Today, our little Lia Grace Meng is 11 months old.
So many emotions going on that I'm pretty sure I've conjured up emotions that don't yet have a name.
How in the world is a momma supposed to look at her 3 children sleeping soundly in their beds while her fourth little one lays in a crib halfway across the world??
How do I go about my day "normally" when my baby is celebrating 11 months by herself?
What can I possibly do to make this ache of wanting to hold her go away?
How hard is it going to be to leave my 3 kids here, while going to pick up our other?
Will she cry? Will she attach? Will she grieve?
How will we ever survive the enemey's opposition that is mounting every day?
All of these, PLUS a thousand more, swarm around in my brain.
God has been an ever present Comforter during this journey,so I will once again take ALL my emotions, questions, worries, and struggles and lay them at His feet, trusting He will bring glory out of my weaknesses..........
No comments:
Post a Comment