Thursday, October 8, 2009

1 day left!!

Here we are the day before heading out to Guatemala! Our flight is at 3pm tomorrow from Nashville. We fly to Miami and then on to Guatemala City. They are a few hours behind us, so no doubt we will be tired when we land. Right now I am just sitting here listening to my Glory Revealed II cd. This cd is all scripture put to music by artists such as Mac Powell(3rd Day), Mark Hall(Casting Crowns), and Brandon Heath. Very Powerful Stuff.
Please pray for the health and safety of the team. There are 17 of us. Pray for our family back home. Hopefully, Annsley and Emma will have so much fun, they won't even miss us.
Our goal is to post a blog and pic's at least every other day we are in Guat.

"Praise the Lord, oh my soul, I will praise the Lord as long as I live, I will sing praises to my God, Even with my dying breath.
He is the One who made heaven and earth, The sea and everything in it. He is the one who keeps every promise forever. He gives justice to the oppressed, and sets the prisoner free. He is the one who feeds the hungry, and opens the eyes of the blind................." (Psalm 146: song by Natalie Grant on my Glory Revealed cd)

No comments:

Post a Comment